Boyle Mechanical Inc. is one of the Kawartha’s top-rated HVAC and plumbing companies. In business since 1997, we take pride in the fact that the success of our locally owned and operated business is due to quality workmanship and client referrals. We are looking to expand our operations and are in need of qualified and competent HVAC Installers who are able to capably represent the Boyle Heating and Cooling brand.
Required Tasks and Activities:
- Installation of furnaces and various a/c systems, as well as air exchanges and other air quality products.
- Installation of hot water tanks, including tankless water heaters.
- Perform all installation work to ensure that they adhere to specifications and to building codes and any other requirements.
- An ability to comprehend HVAC drawings or to support installation and required ductwork.
- Troubleshooting and repair of various HVAC products, including controls and hot water tanks.
- Capable of working from clear verbal instructions or from design drawings;
Type of Work:
The work of an HVAC Installer is physically demanding and may occur both indoors and outdoors during all four seasons. You must be comfortable safely lifting heavy/bulky items and standing for long periods of times.
After hours and overtime work may be required when called for; you must be a reliable team player. The position routinely interfaces directly with clients; as such, you must be comfortable in these situations, showing a positive “can do” attitude and other personal traits to make a favourable impression with clients.
Education or Training:
All HVAC Installer applicants are required to have a valid drivers licence with clean abstract, and a G3 gas fitters licence, both valid in Ontario.
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume via email to the attention of Mike Boyle, Proprietor, at email@example.com. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.